Salary RM1,800.00 – RM2,300.00
- Contribute in Machine maintenance.
- Direct and coach production operators in the execution of daily/weekly production schedules for packaging lines.
- Coordinate packaging ensuring safety, quality and productivity while minimizing waste.
- Meet the productivity, quality, safety, health, environmental and morale goals established for the site.
- Complete and update all necessary production paperwork and record.
- Ensure equipment in the area assigned is in working order and that working conditions are safe at all times.
- Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members.
- Any other duties assigned by the Management.
- Male, 35 years old and below
- At least 3 years of prior management/supervisory experience in production preferably from the Food and Beverage.
- Diploma in Production, Operations Management, Engineering, or relevant field is preferred.